Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blizzard

Man this blizzard was bad today but like right now its not a blizzard at all! It's stinks! We canceled our trip to Kanab because of the "Blizzard." Oh! Guess what? I made up an awesome word! Its *Blizzaring*........It's sooo cool right? I love it!!
      
Today at 4:30 I went to mutual instead of tomorrow at 6:30 and we went to the Bishops Storehouse. It's was so much fun. My friend Teri {she's new in young womens} she didn't know who everyone was and so this boy who's real name is zach and my friend bethanne were teasing her saying they were brother and sister-they're not- and saying his name was mike, michael, daniel and all these funny names and we were having such a fun time! OH I LOVE MUTUAL AND ALL THE PEOPLE IN IT!!!!!!!
                      ~$@d!3~

No comments:

Post a Comment