Search This Blog

Monday, July 30, 2012

Roller-Coasters

Today I am terrified! I am going to go with my cousins to an Amusement Park that we live close to. I have only been on 4 "roller-coasters"- Splash Mountain, Grizzly River Run, Mouse Trap or Wild Mouse, and Indiana Jones Adventure. Those were super fun! Except for Splash Mountain, I didn't like that one. I am the type of person that dislikes heights, drops, and going too fast. Those are what roller-coasters are! My cousins who are all older than me, are making me go on them. But I am very scared! My mom told me that she was scared the first time going on one, but then the exhilaration and fun coming out of it was way better than the fear. I just hope she's right and that I will be like that. Wish me luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment