Search This Blog

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Today was Amazing

I would just like to say that I know my Heavenly Father lives and loves me and that my Savior, Jesus Christ, my brother, died for me. I had the amazing opportunity today to get my patriarchal blessing. It was the best thing that I have been able to experience so far. I know the gospel is true and that Joseph Smith was a true prophet of God. I know that President Thomas S Monson is a true prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I know that my family and I will be able to see each other after we die. I will be able to see my grandpa again. I know that once I repent, it is forgotten. I know that each and every one of my family members have the opportunity to repent. I know of the power of prayer. It is one of the strongest things in this world. I love that I know this without a shadow of a doubt. I love knowing that even if I feel alone, due to my worldly challenges that I was given, I will never be truly alone. Even if I doubt, I will be given a surety. I love my testimony and I am grateful that it can and will grow. I love you all and I am so grateful to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment